WHAT WE DO
Sales Conversations Mastery
Ensure that your reps are engaging prospects in high-value sales conversations by:
- Establishing authority with powerful insights that earn prospects’ trust
- Utilizing the Sales Conversations Mastery™ model to understand prospects
- Presenting solutions that solve prospects’ challenges and lead to a closed sale
Do your reps struggle with any of these issues?
- Giving presentations that don't engage prospects
- Losing prospects to unclear next steps
- Being seen as "just another" vendor in the eyes of prospects
- Failing to reach the C-suite—or the real decision makers
- Being outsold by low-cost competitors
- Competing for sales mostly on price
- Getting lost in a sales cycle that seems to drag on forever
- Hanging in there for too long with unqualified leads
- Achieving inconsistent results due to a weak sales process
- Failing to effectively listen during selling situations
- Struggling to sell on value in a dynamic marketplace
- Getting shopped around at the end of deals
- Increased competition on each sales interaction
- Difficulty standing out in RFPs and RFQs
Here's how Masterful Sales Conversations look:
Utilize the latest science and data on sales conversations to ensure that your reps...
Present powerful insight
High-level prospects don't want their "brains picked" to see what their biggest challenges are. They want insight about their business. And then they want to be understood.
Disqualify the Wrong fits
Once your prospects see value in your rep, it's imperitive that there's a systematic approach to fully determine fit—and disqualify those that don't make the cut.
Solve Only What Matters
Your prospects don't want everything you have. They only want the solutions to the challenges they face now or in the future. That's where Case Study Presentations fit in.
How We Do It
We utilize a three-part approach to implementing Masterful Sales Conversations in client organizations:
- Clarify the optimal sales conversations
- Map out core prospect insights and data
- Align methodology to product/market fit
- Determine optimal mix of team and online training
- Create a core group of train-the-trainer evangelists
- Implement end-to-end training program
- Map out long-term strategy for driving real change
- Measure results in key groups to refine strategy
- Align onboarding for integration with new reps
Here at Sales Insights Lab, we’re a team of bona fide sales nerds obsessed with getting world-class results for our clients. Our mission is to improve the quality of sales conversations in a marketplace that demands excellence in order to thrive. Our team is obsessed with leveraging all available data to understand what really works in today’s world of selling, and then helping clients actually materialize those changes.
Marc Wayshak, Founder of Sales Insights Lab
Marc is our Sales-Nerd-in-Chief, practicing a data-driven, science-based approach to selling that utilizes all the best tools available to sales organizations today. He is the best-selling author of three books on sales and leadership, including the highly acclaimed titles Game Plan Selling, The High-Velocity Sales Organization and his forthcoming book, Sales Conversations, Mastered.
Marc is a frequent contributor to Inc, HubSpot, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Huffington Post Business. He also hosts a popular YouTube channel on sales strategy with over 40,000 subscribers. Marc holds an MBA from the University of Oxford and a BA in social sciences from Harvard University.
In his free time, Marc is an avid kiteboarder, rugby player, and world traveler. He’s also an aspiring at-home chef and personal dog walker to his chocolate labradoodle, Moose.
Stephanie Mann, Chief Content Officer
Stephanie is in charge of content strategy at Sales Insights Lab, from content customization to training modules to implementation. She’s the author of two books on business communications and her writing has been featured in The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., and other top publications.
Stephanie holds a bachelor’s in English from Vanderbilt and a master’s in writing from Emerson College, where she was a Presidential Fellow. Before joining the team, she founded a thriving content strategy business and consulted for dozens of companies as a communications specialist.
When she’s not crafting content for clients, Stephanie is an avid chef, interior design lover, and bona fide bookworm. She’s also a frequent world traveler—Amsterdam is her favorite city so far.
Sabrina Gunn, Chief Operations Officer
Sabrina is Sales Insight Lab’s resident data guru and director of operations. She keeps everything running smoothly and ahead of schedule. Sabrina’s career path twisted and turned through a variety of diverse positions and clientele prior to her role as COO at Sales Insights Lab. Never one to bow down from a challenge, she is a fearless multi-tasker and jill-of-all-trades.
Sabrina is a proud perfectionist who loves organization, data, and solving complex problems. She graduated summa cum laude with a BA in communication studies from the University of San Francisco.
In her spare time, Sabrina is a voracious reader and traveler who dreams of living abroad again after spending three years in Scotland. When she’s not reading or jetting off across the world, you can find her playing with her British Shorthair, Elphie.
Get Your Free Sales Conversations Skills Audit
We'd love to conduct a free sales conversations skills audit of your current team.
Yes, really.Let us showcase Sales Insights Lab's abilities by giving you insight into what your reps are currently doing, at absolutely no cost to you. Want in?